Selasa, 24 Mac 2015

Dip n Dip at IOI City Mall Putrajaya

Its My Birthday today 25 March 2015!!!
Happy Birthday to me :)
Well alhamdullilah Nana masih hidup sampai hari INI ;)
Amin..
Well Nana just nk share yg we all just celebrate at Dip n Dip at IOI City Mall Putrajaya..Wow sounds great kan..
I am really happy sebab Nana ada suamii yg very loving me and taking care of me..He is super hot guys for me ;).BTW tq so much syg ...Nana mmg take boleh hidup without him!!
So let's me show a few pic guys..

 Ermmm...yumy yummy kan!!!This one Triple chocolate.. Super duper awesome and super duper sweet!!!Heheh btw I lile it so much!!

ERM look good..I can't wait to eat this one..Chocolate Waffle.My Baby Bella really enjoy it!!And of Course my husband pun sama!!Licin ...hehhe

This one hazelnut cofee

Tadaaa...my Baby Bella at dip n dip

Tadaa...me la of course :)

My super hot guy "my husband"

Pose again ;0

My cheecky baby 

Espresso ...delicious!!!

So this Dip n Dip I mmg rekemen sape2 penggemar chocolate he he...lovely!!
So u guys boleh datang ya...

Yang penting kita enjoy!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan